Sunday, August 15, 2004

Weekend Assignment: Other AOL Journals

Scalzi's weekend challenge was to identify a post from someone else's AOL Journal that particularly impressed us.

As it happens, I mentioned a post like that just last weekend, by frosty40m of the Iraq War Journal.  He gives a good description of how he came to be so concerned about the Iraq War and how it is affecting the security of the United States.  The thought process he describes is very similar to which many of the rest of us have gone through on this issue.

So I'll just refer to my post of last weekend (linked above) and encourage you to read frosty40m's Journal.

While I'm at it, I might also mention that I have several other AOL Journals identified in my Other Journals list.  And I need to add a few others.  There, I try to list only ones that normally update daily, more-or-less.  There are some good "AOL-J"s out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice!  Although that wasn't my #1 choice, I had to mention it!  I was so impressed, I sent a link to my dad, a Bush supporter.  If that essay couldn't get thru to him, I believe he's a lost cause (good thing he lives in a state that's also a lost cause...Nebr).