Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays! (Even to the FOXists)

Posting may be light this weekend.  Or maybe not.  But in any case, I just want to say now:

                   Happy Holidays!

And to those who may be offended by my saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas", well, I say may Vishnu bless your little pea-pickin' heart anyway!

Over at The Blue Voice, I've been posting about the ridiculous farce of Bill O'Reilly and his idological soulmates defending the day against a "war on Christmas" that's as real as Iraq's WMDs were in March 2003:

The (Christmas) war fraud 11/24/05 in which I discuss some of the anti-Semitic book  The War on Christmas (2005) by FOX News' John Gibson.
The fine old conflict over Christmas 12/08/05
Analyzing the phony "war on Christmas" 12/15/05
More on the bah-humbug war against the (nonexistent) "war on Christmas" 12/23/05

I also posted about this last year here at OHW: Whining by the "defenders" of Christmas 12/28/04.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well.

Anonymous said...

Like we don't have enough issues! Merry, Happy, Whatever. Just enjoy, and make it to the New Year!! rich