Friday, February 16, 2007

Modest announcement

In the spirit of, "He who tooteth not his own horn, the same shall not be tooted," (my favorite quote from labor leader John L. Lewis), I thought I would mention that the Washington Post's military-analyst blogger William Arkin quotes me (by my initials) in the first of several excerpts from letters he uses in a blog post today. His post is, Readers Speak: The "M" Word 02/16/07.

I sent him a generally-supportive letter which I derived from my original post (
William Arkin gets in deep doody for not "supporting the troops" 02/07/07) about the dust-up he started in a post last week.

Aside from the comments left at his post, he's also used various excerpts from his correspondence on the issue in four daily posts, in addition to a couple of posts commenting on the controversy.

Tags:

No comments: