Monday, August 29, 2005

MTV Music Awards

I taped it, just to see if Britney Spears would show up pregnant.  But so far I've only watched Shakira's performance.

It sounds like that may have been the highlight of the show (not that I'm surprised to hear that): Stars ablaze in Miami heat by Sean Daly St. Petersburg Times 08/30/05.

You know you're at an especially sinful gathering when video vixen Paris Hilton is one of the most tastefully dressed people there.

From Shakira's show-stealing shimmy to Kelly Clarkson's show-closing wet T-shirt contest, Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards was a sexed-up party for sure. There aren't many events that generate next-day buzz quite like the VMAs. "Shakira turns me on, and I'm not even from that team," said a water-logged Clarkson after the show.

If you're on AOL, you can see Shakira's latest video here: Shakira - "No" Video.  They claim it's an AOL exclusive.

No comments: