Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A short self-promotion item

One of my Blue Voice partners just pointed out that my review of the Tom Brokaw documentary "Global Warming: What You Need to Know" was linked on this science site, SciTechDaily.  It's in the "Books and Media" column, right now third from the top.  They linked to the Blue Voice post, which is also cross-posted here at OHW.

The site was new to me, but it looks promising.  I have reason to believe they have good taste in their selection of links.

I know my posts at The Blue Voice get linked more often than the ones here.  Well, I don't know that, technically, because I don't follow up the backtracks and such here.  I do know that TBV gets more page hits.

But that's all right.  I still put more posts here, and most of them are not cross-posted at The Blue Voice.  So, if you want to see the real hardcore stuff, well, you get it both places, plus several other interesting and talented bloggers at The Blue Voice.  (That's why it gets more attention.)

But there's more Andrew Jackson and Britney Spears here.

Someday I'm going to get it together with photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the recognition.