Sunday, February 27, 2005

Light posting right now

I haven't posted anything here for the last week, because I am recovering from an injury that makes it difficult to use the computer right now.

I'm recovering fine, and as soon as I am able to walk with the crutches downstairs to my office, hopefully next week, I will be posting more regularly in a week or so. For the next few days posting will still be light.

During the last week the most interesting news story for me has been the new reporting on just how cocerned the British goverment had been about the legality of the Iraq war prior to the Anglo-American invasion in 2003.(see " a familiar tale" by Richard Norton-Taylor, salon.com  02/26/05

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruce,

Hope you're feeling better.  Look forward to you getting back in the swing of things.  Yours is one of my favorite blogs.  Take care.

dave








.